34 represent only the very best performers.
34 is one of the industry's leading talent agencies managing the careers of artists worldwide. Our clients range from Drama school right through to Hollywood.
Due to the high standards expected of us to provide only the very best performers, we operate a 3 stage audition process designed to test the actor and show their range.
Upon successful completion of the auditions, our agents will sit together and discuss which agent we feel is the best one for you in terms of progressing your career.
34 LONDON submissions via Email, The Artists Hub and by post. If you choose to post your application and would like your materials returned then please include a Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope with the correct postage please DO NOT phone the office to apply and/or chase an application as we do not discuss representation queries over the phone.
1. You MUST have an up to date show-reel and/or voice-reel.
2. You MUST have an up to date headshot.
3. You MUST be prepared to embark upon a 3 stage audition process.
4. You MUST be UK based.
5. Be a Spotlight member OR be a ‘name’ in the industry OR have familiar credits.
FOR CHILD REPRESENTATION (UK ONLY)
If you are a Parent/Guardian and are seeking representation for your child then please email material directly to our kids Agent 'Thao Dinh' on email@example.com
34 LOS ANGELES only accept submissions via Email so please do not post hard copy resume’s as they will be discarded and please DO NOT phone the office to apply and/or chase an application.
1. You MUST have an up to date headshot and demo reel.
2. You MUST be prepared to embark upon a 3 stage audition process.
3. You MUST be based in the USA (Preferably Los Angeles)
4. You MUST have an ‘Actors Access’ account and link our ‘Breakdown Services’ agency account as your talent representative OR be a ‘name’ in the business.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO AN OFFICE OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY. ALL OF OUR OFFICES REPRESENT WORLDWIDE AND SHARE OUR CLIENT LISTS WITH EACH OTHER.